Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Jun 10 14:45:01 MDT 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 02:38:57 PM Charles Curley wrote:
> I have no problem with someone *believing* the bible. I do have a
> problem with trying to use it in scientific endeavors because most
> people who do so use it in the informal fallacy called the argument
> from authority.

My only real contention with science is it seems to me an engine to disprove
God. The bible isn't right when the science proves it, rather science is right when
the bible confirms it. That is what I believe.

I also believe the sun stood still for an entire day while Joshua committed an
"unethical act" of genocide... lol

Nathan