Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Jun 10 14:38:57 MDT 2013

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:47:22 -0700
Nathan England <nathan at nmecs.com> wrote:

> Science is in large part unproven theories,

Um, yeah. And this is perfectly reasonable. The job of science is not
to prove theories, but to disprove them.

> just as the Bible is
> only a book with little physical evidence it is right.

I have no problem with someone *believing* the bible. I do have a
problem with trying to use it in scientific endeavors because most
people who do so use it in the informal fallacy called the argument
from authority.