Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 14:38:18 MDT 2013

That's funny.  Up until a week ago everyone said I wore a tinfoil hat because I was always taking nonsense.  Last week I read many a post that said they now see why the tinfoil hats where saying what they said.

One of these days I am going to start seeing posts that say they agree with the "large OT/Troll" stamped Christians.

Keith Smith