Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Jun 10 14:23:09 MDT 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 02:06:16 PM Matthew Frederico wrote:
> Oh, and - for you bible thumpers - if we are supposed to be like Jesus -
> exactly what organized Church did Jesus go to?  That's the one I want to
> belong to.

Bravo! Well said. Christ condemned organized religion. He taught a
personal relationship. But his scriptures also continued that we as
believers should gather together for accountability and worship. The new
testament church is truly a foreign idea to the "christian" church today that
is nothing more than a corporate entity trying to make money off of God.

Nathan