Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:59:09 MDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Ken Jordan <ken.w.jordan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone in the current conversation relate this back to the original
> topic or branch it off to another thread? I'm still interested in the
> government security topic and in what everyone thinks is the extent of a
> person's responsibility as a citizen in this area.

I tacked this onto the end of a longer response, but just in case you
skipped it I'll repeat myself.  The question of whether to blow the
whistle on one's employer is an ethical one.  Or maybe it's a moral
question, I'm not clear on the difference.

> But I don't care to be a part of conversation on marriage.

I don't mind, personally, but I doubt it would be constructive in this context.

-Dan