Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Jun 10 13:47:22 MDT 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 03:36:22 PM you wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Nathan England <nathan at nmecs.com> wrote:
> > I find it hilarious that people think because God allowed something to
> > happen in the bible that that also means he condoned it.
>
> I find it hilarious that anyone would actually try to use the Bible to
> back up their position.
>
> -Dan

I can agree with you in the sense that I find it hilarious anyone would use science to
back up their position. Science is in large part unproven theories, just as the Bible is
only a book with little physical evidence it is right.

Regardless, I personally (obviously) have chosen to place my faith in that book rather
than science false so called. You cannot deny it takes as much faith to believe a book
as it does science, especially unproven science.

Nathan