Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Jun 10 13:43:30 MDT 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 02:50:54 PM you wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Nathan England <nathan at nmecs.com> wrote:
> > I think one thing that is not being realized is the information they were
> > gathering is about control and nothing more. The government fears its
> > citizens and wants to know what we are saying in attempts to head off
> > internal attacks or coups.
> >
> > And they are afraid of us because they have spent years not listening to
> > us, and now they worry for their safety and don't want to lose their
> > post. I mean safety as in their jobs, not life, though some of them
> > should be concerned for their lives as there are a lot of crazies out
> > there who would do something stupid.
>
> This sounds a little crazy / conspiracy theorist to me.  Can you cite
> some evidence for this, or is it just your personal interpretation of
> the reasons for the PRISM program?
>
> -Dan

Are you serious?
What flavor kool-aide is your favorite? I'll send you a box.

You really think the government has our best interests at heart? Do you really feel
represented by the government?

What benefit does a government have from a population that is unable to defend
itself? What benefit does a government have from a high divorce rate? Except that
singles are taxed higher?

Didn't Marx suggest that destroying family was the only way the communists could win
in America? That is not conspiracy theorist, that is documented. Look it up.

Nathan