Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 13:26:24 MDT 2013

I'm not sure you can use Old Testament marriage as an example.  I'm sure I read somewhere in the Bible God said marrying multiple wives should stop.

I am unable to find where God said to stop the practice of taking multiple wives.  I'll keep looking.

This scripture sounds like one man and one woman.  Not one man and multiple men.
1 Corinthians 7 New International Version (NIV)
Concerning Married Life7 Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But
 since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual
relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The
 wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her
husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his
own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Keith Smith