Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 13:10:40 MDT 2013

You may be able to drive over and see this facility.  http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/

Look up administrative search warrants.  Your 4th Amendment has been eroded.  The Gov can now fish.

As a direct response look at the justice department spying on the AP reporters.  Is this not enough proof that the Gov is out of control.

Read the article on the Matrix and please let me know how secure you feel then.

Keith Smith