Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 10:45:18 MDT 2013

Yes,  I have many thoughts.  I think the best way to get involved is to start a hyper-local news website that reports on local stuff as well as county, state, your U.S.Congressman, and your two U.S. Senators.  Gather with like minded people and become a person of influence.   I know it takes time and effort, however if you are not heard you will not count.

I am a big mouth in my community and I have a blog.  I've confronted one of my U.S.Senators and the news video went viral.

Call your reps at all levels. Stay informed.  Write letters.  Post articles to your blog.  Network with other bloggers. Facebook. Twitter.  Phone calls.

If everyone did just a little everyday we would be able to make an impact.

Keith Smith