Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Mon Jun 10 10:19:00 MDT 2013

It seems most of us think Snowden should not be prosecuted for his crimes. How
likely is that? What would it take? What would need to happen for Edward
Snowden to return to the United States with open arms? A new president? A
revolution in congress?

Some say we need to "redeclare" our independence and restore the principles
espoused by the Constitution as our core. An incident like Snowden's
revelations is already garnering support for the Constitution from people from
all political backgrounds. Heck, Glenn Beck and Michael Moore are both calling
this guy a hero.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Milk drinkers are turning to powder"