Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 10:06:58 MDT 2013

When the NSA thinks the NSA is out of control, there probably is a problem.  He should not be prosecuted.  If he took an oath of office then that is his justification.  We need to listen to what he has to say and make the needed corrections.  Unfortunately this guy will be put in prison for life or may be tortured and / or  killed.

Listen to what he says about anyone can get caught up in the current system even if they are not guilty of any real wrong doing.

This guy is a hero!!

Keith Smith