Bitcoins and gold standard dollars -- was Re: Anyone want to make a housecall?

Russel Caldwell caldr704 at
Sun Jun 2 22:54:48 MDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at>wrote:

> The fed arose out of a series of financial crisis that the USA was
> undergoing at the time.  It was authorized because of technocratic
> thinking, that is to say the people of the day believed that the best way
> to manage the money supply is to use people who manage money for others, to
> manage it for us.
So, out of this we got an institution that has presided over the two worst
recessions in this country's history.

> PLUG:, #utah on
> Unsubscribe:

"The legitimate purpose of formalization lies in the reduction of the tacit
coefficient to more limited and obvious informal operations; but it is
nonsensical to aim at the total elimination of our personal participation."
-- Michael Polanyi