Bitcoins and gold standard dollars -- was Re: Anyone want to make a housecall?

Russel Caldwell caldr704 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 22:54:48 MDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com>wrote:

> The fed arose out of a series of financial crisis that the USA was
> undergoing at the time.  It was authorized because of technocratic
> thinking, that is to say the people of the day believed that the best way
> to manage the money supply is to use people who manage money for others, to
> manage it for us.

So, out of this we got an institution that has presided over the two worst
recessions in this country's history.

"The legitimate purpose of formalization lies in the reduction of the tacit
coefficient to more limited and obvious informal operations; but it is
nonsensical to aim at the total elimination of our personal participation."
-- Michael Polanyi