Bitcoins and gold standard dollars -- was Re: Anyone want to make a housecall?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 12:32:06 MDT 2013

A conspiracy involving more than 2 people will quickly fall apart, people
like to talk to much.
In fact the only way 2 people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead.

The fed arose out of a series of financial crisis that the USA was
undergoing at the time.  It was authorized because of technocratic
thinking, that is to say the people of the day believed that the best way
to manage the money supply is to use people who manage money for others, to
manage it for us.

Prior to the creation of the fed the country underwent a series of severe
economic crisis.  These crisis were because of major bank failures due to
panic sells, bank runs etc.  JP Morgan put up lots of his own cash to bail
us out of that one and then pushed to have a regulatory body and central
reserve system in place to control liquidity and the money supply.  The fed
is also supposed to act as a lender of last resort to banks that have
temporary liquidity problems.