Recommendation for Intro to Bash (and Linux)?

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at
Tue Jan 29 12:24:46 MST 2013

Thanks for all the feedback.

I like the physical books better than the online guides. The formatting is
easier to understand in a physical book.

I also like this Great Bash video on O'Reilly.

Marsee: does it come with a PDF to copy and paste code samples from?

AJ ONeal
(317) 426-6525