Any ideas for February's meeting?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Mon Jan 28 19:01:18 MST 2013

On Mon, 2013-01-28 at 11:17 -0700, Todd Millecam wrote:
> I'm comfortable presenting on up to intermediate bash scripting.  I don't
> do much advanced stuff in bash because you have to be crazy or a masochist.

^ Fixed that for you.

I love shell scripting. Like C, it's the right balance of simple and
quirky to resemble a brain teaser. However I firmly believe that unless
you need extreme portability to legacy systems you should switch to
Python, Perl, or Ruby before reaching a couple hundred lines of Bash.