comcast alert

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:35:18 MST 2013

Because Comcast has several major holdings in media companies and are
themselves owned by media companies.
They have a vested interest in keeping your eyeballs and making you
pay to watch commercials.

If it helps you feel better, think of it as they wanted to give you a
discount on internet and threw in some TV channels for free.