Any ideas for February's meeting?

Matt Melvin rage_311 at
Mon Jan 28 11:13:57 MST 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Ryan Moore <paniclater at> wrote:
> After the recent discussion of bash for beginners, I would like to see a
> "Shell scripts that everyone should be using, or common tasks that can be
> made simpler with shell scripts" for Linux beginner / intermediate and
> expert levels.

Both of these sound great to me.  Unfortunately, I think it will still
be quite some time before I'm competent enough with Linux to present
on anything... but I'd love to see someone else do it!  On the home
automation front, I initially made a poor choice on development
platform and now I'm neck deep in the .NET Micro Framework...
Regardless, the topic definitely piques my interest.