Any ideas for February's meeting?

Ryan Moore paniclater at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:33:12 MST 2013

After the recent discussion of bash for beginners, I would like to see a
"Shell scripts that everyone should be using, or common tasks that can be
made simpler with shell scripts" for Linux beginner / intermediate and
expert levels. Is this something anyone else would be interested in seeing,
or something that someone would be interested in presenting?