Fun things comcast reps say - was Re: comcast alert

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:17:00 MST 2013

Not to nuke the thread, but when did this group turn into slashdot?
Honestly, we're in a freemarket economy, jobs are everywhere because
someone (or something) has to do them, they just aren't in the USA any
more.
With the advances in computers and robotics in recent years and the
advances still to come, there will be a time in the near future where
robots will in fact replace manual labor.
With the advances in AI such as watson, I wouldn't be surprised to see
middle management jobs gone too.
Eventually I see us all sitting on a beach sipping a <drink/> and
enjoying the sunset of the human race.
Except of course for billion dollar CEO's they will be indispensable
to the future economy because someone has to hold onto all the money.
I for one welcome our robot overlords :)