[ANN] MountainWest DevOps 2013 Registration Open

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:21:26 MST 2013

I am very happy to announce that registration is open for MountainWest
DevOps 2013!

http://mtnwestdevops.org/

We have lots of great things in store for you this year. First is an
entire day dedicated to DevOps. We have a killer lineup of speakers
and topics that you can see here:

http://mtnwestdevops.org/2013/devops-sessions

On the Ruby side we have Yukihiro Matsumoto, the creator of Ruby and
Ward Cunningham, known for his contributions to OOP, XP, and wiki. You
can see the speakers and topics here:

http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/2013/ruby-sessions

You get to choose! You can attend just the DevOps day, just the Ruby
days, or both! Both are guaranteed to make your brain hurt - you know,
in a good way.

MWRC 2013 is a three-day single-track DevOps and Ruby conference held
on April 3-5, 2013 in Salt Lake City, Utah. MWRC is the awesome
conference we want to attend: a conference for hackers by hackers. And
this one looks to be epic! We sold out in just 16 days last year, so
please consider registering soon.

Can't wait to see you there!

~Mike Moore
http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/