comcast alert

Ryan Moore paniclater at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:51:48 MST 2013

Comcast sometimes contracts out to 3rd parties for sales. I have had a
remarkably different experience when dealing with these 3rd party customers
as opposed to working with employees in the comcast building in Lindon. In
my experience the 3rd party salesmen don't have a very large incentive to
be honest (maybe because they don't have to worry that much about retention
or support once the contract gets signed?) I wonder if this was the case
with the survey situation you were put in.

Ryan Moore