comcast alert

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Fri Jan 25 15:24:36 MST 2013

One of my favorite support calls with them went like this:

My Brother: Our Internet is really slow.
Comcast Support: Do you have more than one computer?
My Brother: Yes.
Comcast Support: Are you pressing enter at the same time?
My Brother: Huh?
Comcast Support: If you are both in the browser and press enter at the same
time it will be slow.