IMPORTANT : OpenWest Conference Updates + Call for Volunteers now open

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:01:15 MST 2013

Call for Papers : openwest.org/cfp | Ticket Discount Code : UPHPU

We would like to introduce two Keynote speakers for the OpenWest conference:

Rasmus Lerdorf - Rasmus is known for having gotten the PHP project off
the ground in 1995 and has contributed to a number of other open source
projects over the years.

Mark Callaghan - Mark leads the MySQL engineering team at Facebook. The
team makes MySQL better for a large and critical deployment. We know
you'll enjoy hearing them speak!

The OpenWest Call for Papers has been very successful thus far and
closes two weeks from tonight.  Please post your submission to
http://openwest.org/cfp

Tickets for the conference are now on sale.  They can be purchased at
http://openwest.org/tickets/ and the code UPHPU gets you 50% off the
ticket price.  Because of the success of team pricing last year, we've
kept it for this year.  You can now bring your co-workers to the
conference; groups larger than 4 are $20 per person (discount code NOT
applicable)

Lastly, if you are interested in volunteering for Utah Open Source,
please fill out the form at openwest.org/volunteer .  We are looking for
people with AV experience or students willing to work with your school
to get our promotional material posted.

mj/v