vim for people who would rather not use vim

Daniel Fussell dfussell at
Fri Jan 25 09:45:01 MST 2013

On 01/24/2013 03:39 PM, John D Jones III wrote:
> On 01/24/2013 02:54 PM, Daniel Fussell wrote:
>> On 01/24/2013 02:24 PM, Levi Pearson wrote:
>>> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Daniel Hanson<daniel.hanson82 at>wrote:
>>> [..snip..]
>>> [..snip..]
>>> A bit of old internet humor that this reminded me of:
>>>           --Levi
>> Are you calling us all heathens?
>> ;-Daniel Fussell
> I don't get it.... you mean there are people in existence who don't want
> to use Vim??? BLASPHEMER!!! Where are these 'heathens'!!!! ;-)

Blasphemers, heathens, bashphemers, zshealots.  I'm just going to jump
the gun and say everyone here is an editor and/or shell Nazi.  There.  I
said it.

And stop looking at me funny, you know you were all thinking the exact
same thing.

;-Daniel Fussell