[UtahJS] vim for people who would rather not use vim

Daniel Hanson daniel.hanson82 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:55:59 MST 2013

Just joking with that last remark of course.  It's not for everybody but I
spend a good portion of my day there and you don't have to change the way
you work when you ssh to the server.  Typing vimtutor at the command prompt
helped me when I was getting started.  Not sure if that works the same on
the mac though