[PLUG-announce] Meeting on Tuesday: Building a custom embedded Linux distribution with Yocto

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Wed Jan 16 00:50:02 MST 2013

On 1/15/2013 12:45 PM, Steve Meyers wrote:
> Just a quick reminder about the meeting tonight at 7:30pm.  Pizza and
> drinks will be provided by Salt Stack.

Thanks to Levi, a personal internet hero of mine, for the great
presentation.  A lot of good information, and I apologize for giving
everyone a hard time.  Stuart isn't there, so someone has to fill in.

Thanks to Salt Stack for the refreshments.  Debian 5 may hate them, but
they're alright in my book.

Next time we do IHOP or Applebees afterward?

-Tod Hansmann