Remove access to server @ bios level, behind firewall

Bret Palsson bretep at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:29:33 MST 2013

Chris:

I've personally used spiders, they are fantastic! A bit pricy but worth every penny. We also attach Digi ConnectPort's to all our BGP routers and connect via cellular to the console port for OOB. http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Digi-ConnectPort-CP-WAN-B311-3G-Wireless-WAN-Router/5669097/product.html#none

-Bret