Best Linux Laptop

Joshua Marsh joshua at
Mon Jan 7 11:33:12 MST 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Daniel Fussell <dfussell at> wrote:

> You're certain you bought a Packard Bell?  They were often confused with
> other machines, like a Hewlett Packard machine, a Macintosh machine, a
> sewing machine, a scanner, an abacus and a deck of playing cards...

haha! I found a pic of the model I had:

I remember thinking how versatile it was being able to screw the speakers
into the monitor or leave them off to the side. The mouse buttons were wavy
which I took to be "modern". I convinced my mom that getting our own modem
from Ultimate Electronics would make AOL exponentially faster. How times
have changed.