Best Linux Laptop

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Mon Jan 7 11:31:42 MST 2013

I am glad to hear of a local Lenovo service center.

Lenovo was unable to point me to an authorized service center in Utah, and the ones I found on the Lenovo website were either out of business or said that they were not Lenovo partners.

Google is showing me a VLCM Salt Lake County, but not one in Orem.

Can you provide contact information for them?

Richard