Best Linux Laptop

Jessie Adan Morris jessie at jessieamorris.com
Mon Jan 7 10:54:37 MST 2013

On Monday, January 07, 2013 10:48:26 Jeff Nyman wrote:
> That is the reason I buy thinkpads. I take them to VLCM in Orem and have
> them back within 48 hours.

I second this. I've taken mine in several times for stuff I broke (keyboard keys, for example), and they look at it, order the part, tell me when the part is in, I take it in before lunch and it's done after lunch usually. VLCM has been good to me.

And with the ThinkPlus warranty it's basically no questions asked. I have a couple things I'm getting replaced here soon before my warranty runs out.
--
Jessie A. Morris
801-210-1526
jessie at jessieamorris.com