Best Linux Laptop

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:52:24 MST 2013

I would look at the new Dell ultrabooks, the internal specs all look like
they are compatible (although I have not checked for a few months). I
recently got this laptop:
I recently got this laptop:
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/laptop-model.jsp?family=satellite&model=U840W&lid=CFAMsatellite_SeriesLinkU840W
All of the hardware works great and the battery lasted all the way to
London.
Also, I have become a big fan of the new Intel video chips, since the
Nvidia optimus fiasco. The latest Intel HD 4000 works flawlessly on Linux
3.7