Best Linux Laptop

Joseph Hall perlhoser at
Sat Jan 5 15:09:06 MST 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Stuart Jansen <sjansen at> wrote:
> I love my T61p, but it's gotten a bit long in the tooth. What would you
> recommend as a replacement?

Last year at UTOS I met the gentleman that owned this place:

They look like good stuff. Apparently some guy named Cory Doctorow is
a big fan. I've been eyeing them for some months, so let me know if
you decide to get one.

"In order to create, you have to have the willingness, the desire to
be challenged, to be learning." -- Ferran Adria (speaking at Harvard,