ANNOUNCEMENT : UTOS 2013 Conference [OpenWest 2013] and Call for Papers

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:42:12 MST 2013

SALT LAKE CITY, UT—JANUARY 3, 2013— As the attendance of the Utah Open
Source Conference has grown over the years, so has its regional reach
into the surrounding communities. This year we celebrate the 6th Annual
Utah Open Source Conference by allowing it to grow into a regional
event. We proudly introduce the OpenWest Conference 2013
(http://openwest.org). We would also like to announce the Call for
Papers had opened!

Are you an open source evangelist? Do you want to show off your amazing
technological genius? Does the idea of surrounding yourself with the
smartest people in local tech appeal to you? Well, then why haven’t you
submitted an abstract to present at this year’s OpenWest Conference??

Call for Papers submission form :
http://openwest.org/cfp

OpenWest Conference 2013
May 2 - 4th, 2013
Utah Valley University College of Computer Sciences and Engineering

mj/v