[ANN] MountainWest DevOps 2013 CFP!

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:23:59 MST 2013

Hello friends, I am happy to announce that the this spring we will hold a
one-day DevOps conference in conjunction with our regular Ruby conference.
Its all the awesomeness of MWRC but laser-focused on DevOps. We like
straight-forward presentations that blow minds and melt faces. We would
love to get more local speakers which is why I'm posting this here.

http://mtnwestdevops.org/

MWRC 2013 will be held on April 3-5, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT. We are for
hackers, by hackers. We are proud of this. We like low-level, detailed
presentations. Leave your high-level, hand-wavy topics at home. Code talks,
everything else walks. Our selection process includes a blind evaluation,
so make your proposal stand on its own.

http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/

CFP is open through Saturday, January 19th
Registration starts Monday, January 21st
DevOps Conference is Wednesday, April 3rd
Ruby Conference is Thursday-Friday, April 4th-5th

Thank you for your consideration!