[ANN] MountainWest DevOps 2013 CFP!

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:23:59 MST 2013

Hello friends, I am happy to announce that the this spring we will hold a
one-day DevOps conference in conjunction with our regular Ruby conference.
Its all the awesomeness of MWRC but laser-focused on DevOps. We like
straight-forward presentations that blow minds and melt faces. We would
love to get more local speakers which is why I'm posting this here.

MWRC 2013 will be held on April 3-5, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT. We are for
hackers, by hackers. We are proud of this. We like low-level, detailed
presentations. Leave your high-level, hand-wavy topics at home. Code talks,
everything else walks. Our selection process includes a blind evaluation,
so make your proposal stand on its own.

CFP is open through Saturday, January 19th
Registration starts Monday, January 21st
DevOps Conference is Wednesday, April 3rd
Ruby Conference is Thursday-Friday, April 4th-5th

Thank you for your consideration!