Backing Up Everything to Removable Disks

Jessie A. Morris jessie at jessieamorris.com
Mon Feb 25 16:29:12 MST 2013

On my desktop right now I have an encrypted 3TB Seagate External drive that I use for backups. I have BackInTime installed (similar to TimeMachine on Macs). I have it set up to backup once an hour. It saves all backups in the past two weeks, one backup a week for the last 8 weeks, one backup a month for the past 12 months, and one backup per year forever.

It uses rsync on the backend and It Just Works™.

--
Jessie A. Morris
801-210-1526
jessie at jessieamorris.com