Servers and switches for sale

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Sat Feb 23 14:33:18 MST 2013

This is a follow-up to the message I sent out earlier this week. There are
some new items here now.

I have the following (still) for sale:

System #1: Based on Supermicro 1021M-T2V system and includes:
- Supermicro SC815TQ+-560 chassis with 560 watt power supply
- H8DM8-2 motherboard
- 2 x Quad-Core AMD Opteron Processor 2350 (2Ghz)
- 4GB RAM (motherboard supports up to 128GB)
- 2 x 80GB SATA hard drives
Asking $325 (I have 2 of these)

System #2: Based on Supermicro 6015V-TB system and includes:
- Supermicro SC811TQ-520 chassis with 520 watt power supply
- X7DVL-3 motherboard
- 2 x Xeon E5440 CPU (2.83 GHz)
- 4GB RAM (motherboard supports up to 24GB)
- 2 x 250GB Western Digital RE3 SATA hard drives
Asking $350

System #3: Based on Supermicro 1011M-T2B system and includes:
- Supermicro SC811FT-260 chassis with 260 watt power supply
- H8SMI motherboard
- Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 1354
- 2GB RAM (Up to 8GB)
- 2 x 320GB Western Digital RE3 SATA hard drives
Asking $225

Netgear Prosafe GS116 16-port desktop gigabit switch: Asking $75

Netgear Prosafe GSM7224v2 managed L2 24-port gigabit network switch
This is a working pull from a data center installation. This switch is easy to
configure via lots of different methods (serial, SSH/telnet, Web, native
client.) It supports many VLAN features and will work great in a data center
or office/enterprise environment. Asking $225

Dell PowerEdge 2950 2U server
- Redundant power supplies
- Two 1.86Ghz quad-core Xeon CPUs
- 4GB RAM
- Hardware RAID with four 147GB SAS drives
Asking $300 and I might have the quick-rack hardware for this as well

Netgear ReadyNAS 1100
- 1U NAS appliance
- Four 500GB SATA hard drives
Asking $100

All this hardware (and more) is currently located in my basement in Herriman,
longing to meet you and become a lasting part of your life.

Thank you for your time. That will be all (for now.)

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."