A whosit or a whatsit?

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Fri Feb 22 10:47:38 MST 2013

As said before these devices are ATAs, but have many different product names.

However before getting into the technical details, you might want to
work on your business plan first.
You need an upstream provider.
Either:
* the local LEC itself, in which you pay the expensive call fees yourself
* a competitive LEC that is cheaper, if one exists
* SIP trunk provider in another calling rate center, in which you pay
LD charges for calls to your own local area
* a local SIP trunk provider, in which you are just a middle man

Also, you need to buy numbers in the local calling area.  Those will
have to come from a local carrier.