Meeting tomorrow: Linux on the Desktop with Fedora (Jared Smith)

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Tue Feb 19 06:12:18 MST 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Joel Finlinson <joel at finlinson.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Steve Meyers <steve-plug at spwiz.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/18/13 12:00 PM, Stuart Jansen wrote:
>> > Congratulations on keeping the tradition of meeting anywhere but Provo
>> > alive. :-)
>>
>> Orem's closer than Lindon! :)
>>
>> Steve
>

>    Maybe it's time to change the name to UVLUG?   I do have to admit that I
> like PLUG much better though.

No!  That's part of the mystique.  PLUG is a great acronym/domain and
besides a handful of times on 9th east, has almost never actually
convened within the Provo city limits.  If Steve found a permanent
meeting place in Provo, THEN we would need to change the name.  It
just wouldn't be right for PLUG to actually meet in Provo.

Barry