Servers and network switch for sale

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Mon Feb 18 16:51:51 MST 2013

On Monday, February 18, 2013 03:59:16 PM Doran L. Barton wrote:
> I've got a few servers for sale. These are all working pulls from a clean
> data center environment. All are about 3-4 years old and have
> virtualization- capable CPUs. I have rail kits for each if you need them. I
> will also pre- install CentOS 6.3 for you for no charge if you'd like.

Oh, and I have a couple listed on eBay as well. You can bid on them, buy them,
or just e-mail me if you're interested and we can work it out after the
auction ends if no one else bids/buys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190798617603

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190798617303

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190797813677

Thanks, all. I'd much rather sell to local geeks than box them up and ship
them off.

And, to answer jjones' question about payments... Talk to me and we'll see if
we can work something out. :)

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Air board to study fast food emmisions."