Does anyone have anything they would like to present on next Tuesday?

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Thu Feb 14 08:13:55 MST 2013

On 2/12/2013 10:25 PM, Steve Meyers wrote:
> I've got a presenter tentatively lined up for March, but still nothing
> for this month.  I actually will not be able to make it to the meeting,
> but Victor was going to handle introductions.  If I can't arrange for a
> presenter, though, we'll just cancel this month's meeting.

I can't make it this month either, but this month or future months don't
necessarily require we have a presenter, do they?  We COULD just get
together and have a sort of mixer social experience.  I wouldn't mind
that occasionally, certainly.  Plus we wouldn't have to start that chit
chat at 9:30 that time.

-Tod Hansmann