A brief intro to ZSH + oh-my-zshell

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:34:17 MST 2013

On 02/08/2013 06:29 PM, AJ ONeal wrote:
> A brief intro to ZSH + oh-my-zshell for those that aren't yet familiar:
>
> http://blog.coolaj86.com/articles/zsh-is-to-bash-as-vim-is-to-vi.html
>
> + Screencast
> + Install Guide
> + Highlights
>
> I'm no ZSH expert, I'm just trying to give enough information as to why you
> should be using it.
>
> AJ ONeal

Very nice, I been using zsh for eons, and I feel so.. hampered when I'm
forced to use bash, lol. As is quickly evident by a gandering of my zsh
configuration on github: https://github.com/jnbek/dotfiles I've been
tweaking and stealing snippets and goofing with zsh to the point where I
had to break up my files into categories to ease the pain. But I love
everything about it; argument completion, 'widgets', arrays, tricks and
hacks..  http://www.rayninfo.co.uk/tips/zshtips.html everything!! :D

--
John D Jones III
Perl/Javascript Zealot