Things to do

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Tue Feb 5 09:21:45 MST 2013

On 01/30/2013 04:07 PM, Nicholas Leippe wrote:
> As for teaching, we already do that--at least among ourselves--so it
> seems pretty straight forward to extend our offerings of expertise to
> a wider audience.

Every time I try to help somebody outside our enlightened sphere, I get
told it's too technical, and how I developed a very narrow skill set to
achieve my goals, and how unnatural that is in the general case.

Except my wife.  She hated me for a month when I forced a full-out Linux
conversion.  Now she makes fun of everyone else dealing with viruses,
malware, and expensive proprietary software.

;-Daniel Fussell