24 Million entries and I need to what?

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 22:17:14 MST 2013

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 9:44 PM, Mister Ed <Mister.Ed at agoracart.com> wrote:

> Levi, if we could add the heart of a teacher to that mathematical
> fundamentalist thinking, we'd have either a coding super soldier to contend
> with and/or the engineering equiv of yoda: seeking the wrong goal, you are.
> Rephrase the question, you should. Strong with the numbers Levi is.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this... I guess you think that I'm
roughly correct but my tone is off, or that I am not explaining things
clearly?  Is "mathematical fundamentalist thinking" meant to evoke
visions of jihad? ;)

I think I have the heart of a teacher, but I have certainly not
perfected the craft of it.  At least I'm willing to try to teach
anything I know well enough whenever anyone is interested in learning.

       --Levi