24 Million entries and I need to what?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 20:19:05 MST 2013

Well Levi you would be quite correct if the intent were to actually seek a
collision across 256 bits of space.  That is not what I'm going for here.
 In my mind detecting a collision would be evidence of a flawed
implementation of the hashing algorithm which is what my experiment is
actually seeking to uncover.  So I'm checking the specific implementation
to rule out a flaw, not nessecarily the algorithm.