What do you use to manager passwords?

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 16:24:16 MST 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Joshua Marsh <joshua at themarshians.com>wrote:

> The compromise did scare me a bit, but there were a couple good things that
> made me stick with them. First, they were extremely open about it. Second,
> they've been open about how their system works. If the compromise leaked
> data (LastPass suggested it was unlikely), a strong master password would
> be enough to ensure your information was never leaked.

A strong password would just give you more time to reset your master
password and all of your other passwords before they decrypted your data.

I use last pass and like it. I'd like something similar, but self hosted.
 Unfortunately their browser integration is pretty good (except with stupid
sites that specifically try to prevent auto fill of password to be more
"secure").