Embedded devices

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:14:07 MST 2013

Or you could get quality parts that aren't going to up/down clock the
serial line because of temperature differences thus negating the issue
you're speaking of.
Condensation on electronics can be dealt with by a quick spray of
http://www.h2off.it/eling.html or something similar.

I would keep condensation off optics with a very thin light coating of
barbasol.
http://www.esquire.com/style/grooming/defog-bathroom-mirror-0309
Works great when shaving after a steamy shower too!

One other thing you might consider (I've been thinking about doing this in
places where power might be flaky) is using a peltier cooler and allowing
it to recover some power from the heat of the chips.  This would work great
some place like the high desert where you have hot days and cool nights.
 The temperature differential will translate into a few more volts for you.

I placed a few of these under the solar panels on my RV and I get about 25%
more power overall than I did from straight solar.