Embedded devices

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 19:58:28 MST 2013

My experience is that short of Antarctica, electronics do much better in
the cold than the heat.  CPUs naturally generate heat and a lot of it
depending on what precisely they are doing.  For instance I save on my
heating costs in the winter by setting up all my computers to do cryptocoin
mining.  :)

For heat dissipation nothing beats a fan and a heatsink.  Look at how
powersupplies are built for some examples.