December Meeting: ZFS on Linux (Aaron Toponce)

Dan Egli ddavidegli at
Tue Dec 17 02:58:04 MST 2013

On December 14, 2013 Steve Meyers wrote:

> Aaron Toponce will be teaching us about how to use ZFS on Linux.

I hope it will be recorded as always. That's another presentation I'd like
to see, but don't have a chance in He** of actually being in Provo for it.

Has anyone ever thought about starting a Plug channel on YouTube? I'd think
we have enough recorded meetings by now. :)

--- Dan