December Meeting: ZFS on Linux (Aaron Toponce)

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 13:21:23 MST 2013

There was no reason for selecting it.  If I recall correctly it was just
the default on install, either that or I was too tired by the time it came
time to select a filesystem and ended up just ticking a box without reading
closely enough.  The big problem here is that I can't just "untick" a box
to get a filesystem that's worthwhile for my purposes.  Not that I would
expect to be able to do that, but still the wish is there :)